Simple is committed to the protection and proper use of our customers' personal information. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to set forth the information we collect and how we collect, use, disclose and store your information.
We may collect personally identifiable information whenever you interact or communicate with us. This information may include, among other things, your name, mailing address, phone number(s), e-mail address and credit card information. We may also offer mobile applications that automatically collect information about your location from your mobile device. We may use this information in accordance with this policy, and we may also use this information to improve our products, services and advertising.
We may also collect certain additional information and store it in our log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service providers (ISP), clickstream data, referring and exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to conduct our business and to provide you with a satisfying shopping experience and high quality products and services. The following are examples of how we use your personal information:
- We may use your personal information to help us develop and deliver quality products and services.
- We may use your personal information to contact you regarding upcoming events, promotions, new products and the like.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers, who work with us to provide products and services, or who help Simple market to customers. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to perform their obligations to Simple in accordance with providing you with quality products and services.
- We may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
- We may disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes, such as auditing.
- We may use your personal information to administer programs in which you voluntarily participate, such as contests or promotions.
- We may use your information to administer our websites, to gather demographic information about our customers and to analyze user behaviors on our websites.
We will not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that any personal information is collected from a person under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete such information from our database.Security
Simple maintains certain protocols in order to protect the security of your information. The following are examples of how we protect your personal information:
In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it travels over the Internet, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our systems.
If you prefer to submit your order by telephone, please call us at 949-591-8682 or from time to time, you may receive promotional emails from Simple based on information we have collected from you. If you would like to opt-out of receiving these emails, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the promotional email.If you are receiving promotional texts from Simple and would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional texts, please reply “stop” to the text. Be sure to send the text from the phone number that is listed in your account and on which you are receiving the promotional texts.
If you would like to "opt out" of receiving online advertisements from Simple, please follow the instructions on the links below
19800 McArthur Blvd.
Irvine, California 92618